Salary: Up to £8.65 per hour (dependent on experience) plus exceptional benefits
Progress your career as a valued member of one of the most respected and supportive teams in the healthcare sector,
Residential Care Worker (WA16) - No experience required- FT/PT roles
Up to £8.65 per hour (dependent on experience) plus exceptional benefits *
You will help us to deliver outstanding healthcare and you’ll be making a real difference to residents and their families every single day, with support from the organisation and your colleagues every step of the way.
As part of our vibrant culture, you’ll build lasting professional relationships that will take you further, whatever your career goals.
The service we have developed and continue to develop has created truly bespoke living environments in the community for people who need support.
Our approach is to shape the provision so that we can be responsive to behavioural, sensory, or physical needs in a residential setting. Positive behaviour support is a key part of the person-centred care we provide.
The role you will offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our residents, working in the residential area, you will provide guidance and encouragement to residents through physical and emotional support and maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work in
Full time & Part time roles available-12 hour shift patterns. Days or night shift only patterns
* Full-time candidates will need to be flexible to work every other weekend*
The service is a CQC rated Good nursing home close to Knutsford in Cheshire which offers 24-hour nursing care in a unique and charming environment.
We're looking for people who have:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player
- The sensitivity and energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating and varied lifestyle for the residents
- A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
*In return we’ll offer you:
- Company pension scheme
- Free life insurance
- Free meals on duty
- Comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
- Free onsite parking
- Apprenticeship schemes in health and social care & nursing positions
- Access to fully funded Nurse Associate Training; leading to fully funded access to Registered Nurse training (subject to qualifying admission criteria).
- 6.6 weeks annual leave inc BH’s.
- Birthday and Anniversary day annual leave after qualifying period.
- Opportunities for CPD, further learning and development